Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Big Pants & Botox

On Monday, Sue Ann and I were on our way back to the flat having visited the Courtauld Gallery.
We stopped to look at the advert regarding Big Pants & Botox in front of a theatre.
 A gentleman came by and said to me, "you should go to that play, it's really good!" I said, "are you in it?" He said, "I'm the director and here's the writer, Louise Roche."
So, of course being the shy person I am, I then asked, "can I take your picture?"

Writer, Louise Roche and Director, Mark Randle
 Mark also told me about a great website on which to purchase tickets for the show (which we did immediately). We'll be in the front row on Friday night at 8pm.

Ms. Roche is also the author of the successful play, GIRLS NIGHT
http://www.bbc.co.uk/threecounties/content/articles/2006/04/06/girls_night_louise_roche_feature.shtml

You can learn more about her at http://www.doollee.com/PlaywrightsR/roche-louise.html


Sue Ann & Louise Roche
We'll update you after the show.
Blessings,
rtg

No comments:

Post a Comment