Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Way Cool Ornament from Hannah Grace


Sue Ann and I along with Nate and Hannah (Noah has left to go back to Seattle) are heading to the mountains tomorrow night for some time together before the holiday festivities end. On January 1, the congregation will have a time of blessing and sending for  me at the 8 and 9 services. At the 10:30am, I will preach for our Service of Remembrance. Here’s what we  say about that particular service

“God is also with us as we not only remember Jesus life, but the lives of those we love who have passed on to eternal life in Jesus’ presence. These losses can be particularly tender
 the  first holidays since a death.  This is a time for family members to speak the name of their deceased loved ones. We light candles of hope in the midst of the shadow of grief and we will gather for food and conversation afterwards. Come. Honor your own grief and the lives of the eternal saints.”

I’m mindful of the peace that connects us all together. I’m thankful for my dear family, my caring friends, wonderful support team, colleagues, members and guests of Bethany Lutheran Church and you the good people of a virtual h2o congregation. I promise to pray for you and request your prayers as well.

You can read about the plans for renewal project at
Lenten devos 2012 will continue as encore performances at http://h2odevos.blogspot.com
Cynthia Tanner, czarina of the constant contact will make sure you get your daily delivery of h2o.

I will also be blogging about his activities in London. You can sign up to follow the blog at http://rtgmtg.blogspot.com
I’m leaving on Wednesday the 4th for London.


Cherrio!
Rtg


No comments:

Post a Comment