Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Preparing to Unplug

My "to do" list for today is full of things which need to get done before I hop on the plane tomorrow.
I'm doing all the last minute  things that one does before a big trip. I'm also getting ready to
"unplug" for a week. While I'm at Plum Village I'll be  offline, intentionally and also practically. However, just as I write those words it is my hope and intention to get "online" with God-the power source in a deeper, more focused way. I humbly ask for your prayers and will remember you in my prayers.


week 2
January 8-14
Baptism of Jesus
  • Intentional rest, unwind, decompress, week of meditation, prayer, walking meditation, vegan diet, UNPLUGGED
  • Week for transitioning into sabbatical focus.
  • Begin daily disciplines of prayer, meditation, walking, journaling.
  • Bake bread with monks & attend 2 lectures by Thich Nhat Hanh
  • Return to London on Friday, 1/13

1 comment:

  1. Prayers will abound for you! Hope your flight over is uneventful and the winds die down!!

    ReplyDelete