Friday, January 20, 2012

Singing in the Rain + The Spice of Life

It's been a week since I've been in London. During this time I've gotten settled in at St. Martin in the Fields (pretty soon, I expect they'll present me with offering envelopes). Today, I joined LA FITNESS (i'm not sure if the LA stands for Los Angeles or some other term for recalcitrant couch potatoes like myself).

The weather is what I had expected. I haven't been to this play yet, but I think it captures what is on my heart and soul these days as I get to immerse myself in prayer, culture and art.

I'm gonna focus this next week on doing some meditation, prayer, writing and increasing physical exercise. So, due to that I'm gonna take a seven day hiatus from blogging. I'll be back on the 27th. I might put a tweet out from time to time, but I just wanted to let you know what's going on.

I've been able to participate in 12 services in these last seven days. The liturgy, Word and Sacrament have deeply fed my soul and heart.

I saw this pub with the name "THE SPICE OF LIFE." I thank you for the joy you've brought to my life and ask for your continued prayers as I seek to be and find examples of Light, Leaven and Salt.

Blessings,
rtg

1 comment:

  1. Many prayers RTG! Enjoy the experience an thanks for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete